- Antioxidant action.
- Boosts the skin’s immune system.
- Inhibits melanin production and evens out skin tone.
- Helps to fade blemishes.
- Protects the skin from environmental aggressions.
- Powerful antioxidant enzyme.
- Reduces oxidative stress.
- Inhibits the production of oxidised melanin.
- Regulates the amount of melanin present in the skin.
- Stimulates cell regeneration.
- Repairs cellular DNA.
- Anti-ageing action.
- Combats the degradation of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin that causes wrinkles and flaccidity.
- Powerful antioxidant action.
- Source of highly purifying isoflavones.
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and oxidative damage.
- Significantly reduces the presence of melanin in the skin.
- Promotes collagen synthesis.
- Improves skin’s elasticity and appearance.
- Slows down ageing.
- Helps to diminish blemishes.
- Prevents melanin build-up in the dermis.
- Neutralises free radicals and blocks UVA and UVB rays.
- Prevents inflammation responsible for post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Modo de empleo:
Professional application using microneedling or electroporation equipment. From 6 to 10 sessions, one session per week in the case of electroporation, or one every two weeks in the case of microneedling.
Solution with corrective action to even out uneven skin tone.